Monday, September 5, 2011

Something Dumb.

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like taking stupid personality quizzes online, particularly on Blogthings.  I don't post results becuase I find them a waste of space, but I had to post this one.

The results from my "What Cooking Show Are You?" quiz - posted for my friend, Matt, should he come by the blog, because he's a bit of a "Good Eats" fanatic. 

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcookingshowareyouquiz/results/?result=Eats#html_linkback 

Posted as a link because I can't seem to get either of their codes to work on this blog. ARRRGh!

It's true - if I'm not making up something quick or from a box the rare times I bother to cook, I tend to be doing some kind of experiment.  My experiments usually turn out pretty well, though.  I have been kissed in gratitude for food that turned out well at least once! 

No comments:

Post a Comment